I Have Had It With This Crap Ati!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
ATI and Nvidia already merged, they just don't make it public.

This may sound stupid, but what kind of merge? Are they simply sharing information, or have they gone so far as to reveal technoligies and share profits. I figured they shared some info with eachother that would more or less benefit both, but i didn't think they completely merged.

BAD BAD BAD lol with no competition with each other they wouldnt be forced to stay ahead of one another so theyre products would both eventually begin to SUCK!

Nubius said:
lol it was just a big joke man :p

That's why I put ATVidia :D

i thought u were being serious. i hadn't heard anything remotely close to that before so that's why i was asking lol. then i thought maybe everyone knows this and i was just stupid for asking...such a mean joke lmao.:p you even had me Googling "ATi nVidia merge"

Oh, I was playing under Ultra Settings with 4 X AA, and I don't remember if AF was on.

I got max 60 fps and minimum 3 fps. It was ranging from 30-40 fps, strangely, my average was higher!

BUT!!!! The graphics looked weird because Radeon 9200 SE isn't a very good D3D card, and it was VERY choppy. VERY Unstable, would go to 4 fps all of the sudden in like every 30 seconds.

But at least I don't get 5 fps =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom