AMD/INTEL comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
SushiBoi92 said:
haha i have prescott and ATi so i guess it'll be amd and geforce, which is how i laid it out a week ago anyways...

everyone seems to be OCing P4's i almost never hear of OC AMD's but then again AMD's tend to run a bit hot, and obviously definetly, for sure NO stock for me, maybe a mini A/C might do.....

heh, i see the total opposite of you...i see a lot of overclocked amd's and i see them both stock and oc'd a lot cooler than intel....*shrugs*

like said before..amd for gaming...intel for..well...other stuff i guess..iv'e noticed intel a bit more pricey..probably cause of the name.

i dunno....there isn't a HUGE difference between the two..but, just enough i guess.

as for comparin' the speeds...just look at amd's + number (3000+) and it's the intel equivelent....amd run's at a lower clock speed but can still put out the effort....it's wierd, but...whatever works....

MichaelStanding said:
AMD(Apple Modem Device) Is a good tracking system, I would recommend it for running dos at reasonable speeds.
AMD = Advanced Micro Devices.
yes they would run DOS very fast against Intel's CPU's, but let's take a step into the present

Athlon's don't have as high clock speed against Intel's CPU's but perform about the same or better.

I've posted info on AMD and clock speeds here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom