I Have Had It With This Crap Ati!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know it's the cut off that's why I'm saying hopefully this is just a phase and a temporary solution while they work on bigger better things.

And yeah of course if they made a 6800Ultra the way I described it indeed would be insanely expensive since it'd be brand new technology which ultimately would be able to be adapted into memory, CPUs, things of that nature.

No doubt I wouldn't buy it then lol, but it'd be nice to know, that would become standard and then I won't have to get a 1000w PSU by 2010 :)

huh.... yeah......
but why dont ATi and Nvidia's vid card division just fuse together and SHARE??? sharing is caring.. anyways, then the companies' tech will be combined to create the ultimate hybrid video card with SLi and some radeon crap in video gaming technology and the world will be a better place. and ATi sucks or Nvidia sucks will never ever arise again...

SushiBoi92 said:
huh.... yeah......
but why dont ATi and Nvidia's vid card division just fuse together and SHARE??? sharing is caring.. anyways, then the companies' tech will be combined to create the ultimate hybrid video card with SLi and some radeon crap in video gaming technology and the world will be a better place. and ATi sucks or Nvidia sucks will never ever arise again...

Did you get the ATi core and nVidia based RAM chips? or did you get the nVidia core with the ATi designed PCB? I heard the ATi core with the nVidia capacitors sucks!!!!

lmao jk:)

i only mention either ati sucks OR nvidia sucked.... but never ever did i mention that they BOTH sucked.... whoa.... that would suck.

SushiBoi92 said:
i only mention either ati sucks OR nvidia sucked.... but never ever did i mention that they BOTH sucked.... whoa.... that would suck.

lol i know i was only making a joke about them merging...people ALWAYS find a fault with either of them, merging wouldn't help at all i don't think lol. it would jsut make things more confusing lmoa.

ATI and Nvidia already merged, they just don't make it public.

That way people will build a fan base to one or the other and talk crap to each other, while ATVidia sits there raking in the cash while everyone thinks they're getting the latest and greatest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom