Temps up to 65C playing FarCry

Status
Not open for further replies.
God people quit fueling his fire.

He has no life and gets off on coming here to post BS info. Just ignore it already.

65C is pretty dang hot although it is technically safe.

Most AMD's have a thermal shutdown of 70C, so you should probably get an aftermarket heatsink, or more case fans like you had planned.

Nubius said:
God people quit fueling his fire.

He has no life and gets off on coming here to post BS info. Just ignore it already.

65C is pretty dang hot although it is technically safe.

Most AMD's have a thermal shutdown of 70C, so you should probably get an aftermarket heatsink, or more case fans like you had planned.

*shrugs* i'm board haha.....in no way do i beleive him either...it's just fun

It's annoying for people who really want help, not to mention completely moronic. If you have so much fun with it, the IM him and talk all you want about gigabytes not transferring correctly in dos thanks to the tracking system :rolleyes:

Don't ban him nubius, this is soo entertaining.

And 40 degrees is witha venus 12 on full. I am also using generic paste, so imagine what happens when i pick up some AS5

I don't control who gets banned. I just put them up for suggestion. He's gone in due time.

my prescott was running at 44 idle and close to 60 in games... the Thermal Pad on the Stock intel HSF melted and was unusable in less than a week, I replaced it with a Zalman Copper one and put a huge glob of Thermalpaste on it, and i dont really see it over 50 nemore... even overclocked to 3.8 its not over 55

oh and btw neone with an nvidia whsoe gettin texture problems in Far Cry, just get the new drivers and it will be all good

my textures every time i go underground or in a tunnel turn yellow.......hahaha, tha's only when i'm overclockin' my card though lol.
and when i put 1024x768 on high graphics.....but what it really doesn't like is when i put AA on 4x.....it won't even let me into the game...even if i change the settings out of the game hahaha...oh ya!!!

My AMD64 3200+ Winchester idles between 38-42C and under heavy loads around 50-51C. Think it would run cooler but I put abit too much AS5 on the core and I heard this spreads the distance between the HS and cpu thus increasing temps. Can anyone confirm this ? Oh yea, it's stock speed atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom