Experimental PC: **edit**for lack of a "special" case

Status
Not open for further replies.
googone has alcohol in it, that's why it works....but not 91% muchless 99% lol

Nubius said:
googone has alcohol in it, that's why it works....but not 91% muchless 99% lol

i don't like it cuz it smells like crap, better to smell alcohol and burn away my nose than smell googone lmao. probably killed half my brain by now washing my face with it, alcohol fumes shoot right up my nose and kill my eyes!

lol....'I washed my face and now I forgot how to overclock'

I can see it now.....

:D It was a joke, hence the bomb comment. Yeah I did mean isoprypol alcohol. No it wouldn't blow up, but if it did catch fire i'm sure it would burn your house down before you could put it out. I was gonna make another comment about painting flames on the side of the fridge but I had to go.

I actually had a computer like that once, it had some bad ram, so I made a coat hanger into a stand for a fan so it would run without crashing. It looked..... interesting, in a frankinstein sort of way.

jaksback said:
for now.........
sysp2dispbrd4.jpg

Nice Jak. Very original ;)

-Dan The Man

you shoulda seen what my cats did to that setup in the above pic, ehem, little brats tore it up, but luckily for them they din't ruin anything. I'da had to.....ah hell, i couldnt hurt my little babies, they are my kids. ah well, geeks and their animals.....what can i say, if it weren't for my cats and my computer(s) i'd be one lost pup.......:D

you count for a lot by little buddy......

again nubius hooked me up with a better cdrom and a 10gb HD. Last night i aquired a case (w/a pIII mobo and slot 1 cpu) that was all dirty, scratched, and yucky lookin but with some patience and TLC I fixed it right up. i took out the mobo and put the one thats in the first pics in the case. now its running xp professional and is hooked to my router (still fighting w/configuring my 2 pc's to see each other).
Results:
whoknows.jpg

My little borther has quite a bit lego, e has all of the Knight Kingdom lego and random other ones, i am also building the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom