Temps up to 65C playing FarCry

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a limit to what cpu can go to , different for each processor, and depending on processor, 60C may or may not be a concern, i think the latter. 100C... yeah it should fry your CPU...

Well unless you dont have a HSF installed, i cant see how the processor could reach temps near the 100c mark! + ur comp would shut down before then anyway.

DJ-CHRIS said:
It is true. If your CPU was 103, it would die, die, die.

On some hardcore HL2 gaming with cpu at 100%, my 3400 OC'ed to a 3800 reaches a terrible, um, 40 degrees celcious :p

damn....tha's freakin' good......heck, i'm happy i just got my 64 2800+ down to 31C at web browzin' and music playin'.....thoughi 've just got stock coolin' ont he processor, but 3 case fans...*shrugs*

Carniva said:
Well unless you dont have a HSF installed, i cant see how the processor could reach temps near the 100c mark! + ur comp would shut down before then anyway.

ya...not puttin' in a auto shut down censor is like puttin' breaks from a ford tempo on a ferarri....

oh Chripto-bichramic, yeah i forgot that all cpu's are made out of such a resistant material. Thanks for clearing that up:confused:

So is it just special computers then? The special computers that run really hot, the special computers that dont exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom