Experimental PC: **edit**for lack of a "special" case

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the dude who has 29,000+ LEGO's...you have my respect. I was HUGEEEEEEE into LEGO's for over 13yrs. I thought my collection was big, but it's only like 5000 if that. You have made my day:)

lol, I think my friend has about 30,000 pieces himself, but it's all tossed in these huge plastic tubs, and yeah....neither of us are about to start counting them lol.

I can't believe how organized that guys lego set is....yeesh

You could turn the fridge face side up and fill it alcohol..... wouldn't short, and the lack of air would prevent condesation, and theoretically would prevent fire...... You could call it da bomb. :) Where about do you live in SD?

Hmmm, alcohol is non electrically conductive? It sure is flammable =/

He could use Hydrofluoride I believe it's called. It's a non-conductive liquid.

Yoshi used it on the screen savers but he had a system pumping out that liquid through an intercooler sitting in dry ice, and then after it went through that was pumped back onto the CPU.

Was crazy to just see the CPU sitting there with no heatsink in a tub of liquid :) When he turned the pump off that caused the jet of liquid to stop from blowing onto the CPU you could see it causing the liquid to boil lol, mind you it has a low boiling point though

Nubius said:
Hmmm, alcohol is non electrically conductive? It sure is flammable =/

i think he means isoprypol alcohol (not the drinking kind lol) I clean my CPU with it (91% stuff, it's stronger. hell i clean my face with it everynight :OUCH!!!:), and just about everything that gets dirty. Works on all kinds of metal, non-conductive and dries up real fast.

yeah I know. Isopropyl is still highly flammable.

I use 99% to clean off the goop from my processors.

Nubius said:
yeah I know. Isopropyl is still highly flammable.

I use 99% to clean off the goop from my processors.

it is? no way, i've tried to light it on fire before lmao. Maybe it was very diluted like 32% or something...but i use 91% on my face and it burns like hell. sheesh i'll have to stay away from candles after i wash my face at night lmao.

LAMO!!! i just read the bottle for the first time and it says "WARNING: FLAMMABLE - Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame"

I guess since it dries up in a matter of seconds it's nearly impossible to catch fire unless there is a large amount. I've been using it on electrical parts for years and never had a problem.

lol, yeah, good thing you don't smoke :p muahahahaha

"Ahh just cleaned my face, time to have a cig......BOOM!"

But yeah even a high concentration of the fumes can ignite and cause an explosion ;)

Nubius said:
lol, yeah, good thing you don't smoke :p muahahahaha

"Ahh just cleaned my face, time to have a cig......BOOM!"

But yeah even a high concentration of the fumes can ignite and cause an explosion ;)

OMFG dude i think i might have mental problems today or something but when i read that i started laughing...then i couldn't stop. then i started crying and now i can't breathe cuz' my chest is still sucked in. dude...that was hilarious!:D

i'll have to be more careful with this stuff around the house lol..i freaking clean everything with it almost. it's better than googone on stickers and stuff..eats the film away.

Hey thanks 4w4k3 if you wanna check it out click on my sig to see my site.

(ahh and the geek in me is really shown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom