I'm so depressed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLobes

Baseband Member
Ahhh.. i finally finished my G4 to PC conversion. I used a microATX board, which just fit the case, and fought me every step of the way and... nevermind, a different story for my blog...
But anyways, after putting about 15 hours into research/design/build on this case, I was feeling very good about the case, but definately was sick of seeing it for the time being, so I sit down and flip on G4 Tech TV...

And there is Kevin Rose on The Screen Savers, sporting his MacMini PC conversion...

Sporting a brand new form factor, dubbed "NanoATX" from VIA, kevin recieved a pre-production model of the new 4.7" by 4.7" motherboard, with onboard audio/video/power supply, an onboard ethernet port, and 2 USB ports (checkit out at www.viatech.com ). Also, a laptop harddrive was modified to use a standard IDE interface. This thing looked so cramped, but it was running Win2000, out of a box significantly smaller than a humidor.

GAAAAH!!! WHY!!!

Oh well, mine runs cooler, faster, and looks pritier...

untill nextime Kevin Rose....

lol man....we all have our grudges against Kevin rose.....punk gets to work around those hot little pieces of eye candy that don't even know about computers, gets to screw with interns, gets all the latest stuff....psht...... :p

Lol nubius, i think you and the "i hate Adam Sessler" guy on the commercial have alot in common. i dont HATE Kevin Rose, on the contrary, I also wish I was Kevin Rose

Lol nubius, i think you and the "i hate Adam Sessler" guy on the commercial have alot in common.
hahah that's hilarious that you mention that, because every time I see that commercial I laugh to myself and say "Man thats totally me" lol I was saying that long before that commercial came out hahaha.

I don't literally 'hate him' I mean it in the sense like, you wish you were kevin rose, so you hate the fact he knows all that crap and gets to play with the neat toys. Same thing I just word it different and don't want to publically say "I wish I were kevin rose" lol :p

JLobes said:
Lol nubius, i think you and the "i hate Adam Sessler" guy on the commercial have alot in common. i dont HATE Kevin Rose, on the contrary, I also wish I was Kevin Rose

i LOVE that commercial:)

Channel 354 is one of my fav's (DirectTV channel anyways):D

Nubius said:
Same thing I just word it different and don't want to publically say "I wish I were kevin rose" lol :p

Lol, we're all geeks here, I think all of us have a little bit of us that wishes he was Kevin Rose... then there are the weird ones who wish they were Sarah Lane... but we're not gonna go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom