nVidia is stupid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, if that wasn't what you meant, than you wouldn't have said this
Funny...another member had no problem telling what I meant....if you think I purely meant 6600GT owns over EVERY ATI card then that's your own ignorance not mine as been said here "i knew what he was refering too when comparin' the gt's to the ati's.....if you actualy think that someone is going to say the GT's slay any ati card....you've got a head problem." and here "he was defending the fact that the 6600 is a good card"

Well, you shure got an additude for somone who didn't even try to realize what the hell i was talking about. It sounds like you didn't ever read the whole post did you? I wasn't trying to be rude. not in the slightest. And the way you precieved that says allot about your level of enthusiasm.
lol ok ATI, whatever you say, I understand perfectly well what you are talking about, and the fact remains that you seem to go off on the fact I said the 6600GT performs awesome compared to ATI's, when just because YOU seem to not be able to understand a concept that I'm referring to the ATI's equivelant which other members can easily grasp, more than one at that. There is no attitude on my side, just responding to whats given to me ;)

Because i think: They both suck! And that there's no REAL point in participating in a thread that was BORN lopsided to begin with, because you're just going to make a lopsided arguement weather you like it or not!!
Well thats just lovely for you then.

If you fail to see the main point of the whole thing 'Generalizing something and calling it crap purely because of one incident is ignorant' Then I honestly don't know what to tell you besides you seem to not see the primary picture at hand, but instead you choose to go off on another tangent...

My point seems to be understood here "Word, just because u had a problem with the 6600gt, how does that make the 6800Ultra the 6800GT and every other card they have made bad ??" So your problem ?? Can't seem to figure it out.

You refuse to jump in these and not make yourself look like an idiot, but you're doing a fairly good job of heading down that path regardless. This isn't ATI Vs Nvidia here...it's the fact that one bad experience doesn't mean they all suck...and again...you of all people should know that too.

Nubius is snipped on Tech-Forums. You should just ignore him.
Santoast....you are getting really ridiculous and at your current pace you're heading for a TF record in users getting banned after signing up.

Nubius... I honestly did not mean that in an offensive way.

I just said that because you had warned someone about saying something... and then you went and said it.

Maybe I should have reworded that post. Sorry man. :(

EDIT: When Nubius said:

"6600GT performs awesome compared to ATI's"

I'm sure he meant NVIDIA's competitor (ATI's card), not ATI in general. Which is true, the 6600GT does quite well against the X700.

Ok , everyone take a breath. nvidia and ati are the 2 biggest names in graphics .They both produce awesome graphics cards and I would choose either of them to build my next comp. Pick on a company like savage--- ha ha

"House of Brews..."

Nubius said:
Funny...another member had no problem telling what I meant....if you think I purely meant 6600GT owns over EVERY ATI card then that's your own ignorance not mine as been said here "i knew what he was refering too when comparin' the gt's to the ati's.....if you actualy think that someone is going to say the GT's slay any ati card....you've got a head problem." and here "he was defending the fact that the 6600 is a good card"

LOL!! Are you seriose? you couldn't honestly believe that THAT was what i ment, could you? I was talking about an ATi card in the same legue as the GT! And i thought that that's what you ment! Since when would I compare the 6600GT te EVERY OTHER ATi CARD IN THE WORLD?

lol ok ATI, whatever you say, I understand perfectly well what you are talking about, and the fact remains that you seem to go off on the fact I said the 6600GT performs awesome compared to ATI's, when just because YOU seem to not be able to understand a concept that I'm referring to the ATI's equivelant which other members can easily grasp, more than one at that. There is no attitude on my side, just responding to whats given to me ;)
OK, since you're not comprehending this well, let me explain it to you as carefully as i can... Now, when i said:
You allready proved my point. and that point was: Different cards work differently with different motherboards! So there's no REAL way of telling which card is better, and that this thread is going nowhere fast. That's all i was trying to say.
That meant that comparing nVidia with ATi, and then Bashing nVidia fore one bad experiance, is just the same as using 2 different graphics cards, on 2 different ocasions, using 1 motherboard. Now, you can't honestly say that one card is better than the other based on that one motherboard, because: (Listen closeley:) Motherboards are different to!! get it?

Well thats just lovely for you then.

If you fail to see the main point of the whole thing 'Generalizing something and calling it crap purely because of one incident is ignorant' Then I honestly don't know what to tell you besides you seem to not see the primary picture at hand, but instead you choose to go off on another tangent...
:rolleyes: I will say this only one more time:
You allready proved my point. and that point was: Different cards work differently with different motherboards! So there's no REAL way of telling which card is better, and that this thread is going nowhere fast.
Please tell me how you possibly thought that i was getting off the subject?

My point seems to be understood here "Word, just because u had a problem with the 6600gt, how does that make the 6800Ultra the 6800GT and every other card they have made bad ??" So your problem ?? Can't seem to figure it out.
My Point, was that you did basically the same thing for crying out loud!

You refuse to jump in these and not make yourself look like an idiot, but you're doing a fairly good job of heading down that path regardless. This isn't ATI Vs Nvidia here...it's the fact that one bad experience doesn't mean they all suck...and again...you of all people should know that too.
That was my whole damn point in the first place! I was simply saying that you were controdicting yourself! Are you even reading any of my Posts? :confused: :cool:

"Brik house..."

OIDanTheManIO said:
I agree! What is ATI smoking?!

-Dan The Man
My whole damn point was that nither card is better than the other. :confused: I hope you were joking... :wooha: :umm: :cool:

Re: "House of Brews..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
That was my whole damn point in the first place! I was simply saying that you were controdicting yourself! Are you even reading any of my Posts? :confused: :cool:

I said the same thing to Nubius and got a final warning.

Apparently he can tell people they have head problems and get away with it.

There should be a Moderator team that moderates the Moderators.

I would like to just point that my premonition about the other Nvidia thread came true and it was locked by Mr. Nubuis!:)

I have now setup my own pyschic hotline, so as Miss Cleo would say...."CALL ME NOW!"*fakes african accent*:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom