I Have Had It With This Crap Ati!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting together some links to help him out with a problem he has had for the longest time... What's ugly about that?

hey, try the following commands line params:

image_filter GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_NEAREST

That will put the renderer into bilinear filtering (and shouldn't affect anisotropic filtering). Then you can flip back into trilinear mode with this command:

image_filter GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR

u shouldnt do a vid restart with that, see how that works.

SanToast said:
I'm putting together some links to help him out with a problem he has had for the longest time... What's ugly about that?

lol i meant it as a joke. usually whenever someone says they are "putting something together" it's a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG post with all kinds of instructions and links and notes and such...i've seen some posts that take a good 6-8 mouse scrolls to get past lol. not a diss or anything:)

I know you wern't trying to be offensive... I was just confused. :)

You are right though. The post for beedubaya is going to be VERY long and VERY detailed. I want to make sure that when he returns to Doom 3, he will be hitting 100+ FPS.

Agreed, but they may get there act together in some time and then we will see how they preform to the nVidia cards.

As been already said, they generally flip flop.

ATI killed the nvidia FX series and now I believe Nvidia has come up on top being the first to build and ship out a good reliable card. Way back in march of last year that card was seen as the biggest leap in graphical processing for quite some time.

IMO <--- that stands for in my OPINION, ATI rushed a release of a card to compete with it and struggled in the beginning. Haven't followed up on it since though so I don't know where it stands besides the fact I want a 6600GT which it doesn't matter in terms of nvidia or ATI, the 6600GT can be beat by either company, so with that in mind I don't have to fight over 'MINES THE MOST POWERFUL' cause it's obvious it's not

Nubius said:
As been already said, they generally flip flop.

ATI killed the nvidia FX series and now I believe Nvidia has come up on top being the first to build and ship out a good reliable card. Way back in march of last year that card was seen as the biggest leap in graphical processing for quite some time.

IMO <--- that stands for in my OPINION, ATI rushed a release of a card to compete with it and struggled in the beginning. Haven't followed up on it since though so I don't know where it stands besides the fact I want a 6600GT which it doesn't matter in terms of nvidia or ATI, the 6600GT can be beat by either company, so with that in mind I don't have to fight over 'MINES THE MOST POWERFUL' cause it's obvious it's not

icon14.gif

Go SanToast go!

Seeing these threads only make me happy in the way that even if people are semi-argueing you still do learn stuff. I guess...keep it the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom