power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomer555

Baseband Member
i have an antec 350watt power supply which runs a p4 3.0ghz, radeon 9800 pro 128, 512 pc2700ram, 2 HD's 130gig and 15gig, 2 dvd drives etc etc. well i was just wondering how u can tell whether or not your power supply is being worked beyond its capabilities. my computer runs fine, but im just curious. i have speedfan, is there anyway to tell using that prog?

thanks.

MichaelStanding said:
If you remove the cover from your PC, there will be a adjustment screw on the power supply. If you wind it out two turns, this corresponds to 20 extra watts of power.
Then using speedfan ping the tracking system through dos. This should enable you to put your cover back on your PC.
This guy is hilarious.

gomer555 said:
i have an antec 350watt power supply which runs a p4 3.0ghz, radeon 9800 pro 128, 512 pc2700ram, 2 HD's 130gig and 15gig, 2 dvd drives etc etc. well i was just wondering how u can tell whether or not your power supply is being worked beyond its capabilities. my computer runs fine, but im just curious. i have speedfan, is there anyway to tell using that prog?

thanks.
You're fine.

http://www.jscustompcs.com/power_supply/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom