nVidia is stupid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Whatever, you had problems with a card and now generalize a whole card maker into one group is just stupid.

Word, just because u had a problem with the 6600gt, how does that make the 6800Ultra the 6800GT and every other card they have made bad ??

what is really funny is no matter where you go there is vs topics.

in video games its currently halo 2 vs gta san andrea.

the ford holden debate wont end

and nvidia vs ati

then its beer vs sprits

and the answer in how many years is the same. NO ANSWER

Anyone else that starts a * Vs. * thread should have their PM inbox spammed with a million threads about the subject :)

WHO'S WITH ME!!

...Sit down Remember, you've just made a phool of yourself :/

"Redikule..."

Nubius said:
I meant ATI's equivelant not just any ATI in general :rolleyes:. You refuse to jump in the arguement, but it looks like you did that just fine.
... Umm, if that wasn't what you meant, than you wouldn't have said this:
Other than that the 6600GT's perform awesome compared to ATIs.
You allready proved my point. and that point was: Different cards work differently with different motherboards! So there's no REAL way of telling which card is better, and that this thread is going nowhere fast. That's all i was trying to say. :rolleyes:

The point is, you have one bad experience and you call it crap is stupid.

As far as drivers are concerned it's FREAKIN TRUE, ask Beedub or any other ATI advocate and most ATI 'fanboys' have told me themselves the first release of drivers is crap.
Have you ever seen nVidia's support for older drivers? I think that their pretty much even. :confused:

You sure decided to get a mouth on you all of sudden ATI, Feng Shui not workin out for you or something?
Well, you shure got an additude for somone who didn't even try to realize what the hell i was talking about. It sounds like you didn't ever read the whole post did you? I wasn't trying to be rude. not in the slightest. And the way you precieved that says allot about your level of enthusiasm.

Your little sarcastic inference of IDIOT is not needed and you of all people should know that. So don't try to come off high and mighty ATI like you're just above it all. Obviously you are ATI fanboy yourself
**Sigh**... First of all, when i made that comment, i was talking about ME! And the whole point of that was the reason i'm not a fan of either of them!! Because i think: They both suck! And that there's no REAL point in participating in a thread that was BORN lopsided to begin with, because you're just going to make a lopsided arguement weather you like it or not!!
:mad: :angry: :cool:

Re: "Redikule..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
... Umm, if that wasn't what you meant, than you wouldn't have said this:
You allready proved my point. and that point was: Different cards work differently with different motherboards! So there's no REAL way of telling which card is better, and that this thread is going nowhere fast. That's all i was trying to say. :rolleyes:

Have you ever seen nVidia's support for older drivers? I think that their pretty much even. :confused:

Well, you shure got an additude for somone who didn't even try to realize what the hell i was talking about. It sounds like you didn't ever read the whole post did you? I wasn't trying to be rude. not in the slightest. And the way you precieved that says allot about your level of enthusiasm.

**Sigh**... First of all, when i made that comment, i was talking about ME! And the whole point of that was the reason i'm not a fan of either of them!! Because i think: They both suck! And that there's no REAL point in participating in a thread that was BORN lopsided to begin with, because you're just going to make a lopsided arguement weather you like it or not!!
:mad: :angry: :cool:

i knew what he was refering too when comparin' the gt's to the ati's.....if you actualy think that someone is going to say the GT's slay any ati card....you've got a head problem.

i've got an old geforce 4 mx 420 runnin'...never had a problem with drivers...even if i update now, it doesn't crap on my card even though it's installing support for the newest cards (i think i said that right)

i've also got a geforce 2 440 runni'n in another computer, never had a driver problem with that either.

you did come across rude in your other post, trust me...i've seen rude on boards, especially with experience in the megadeth forums where shit is talked in every thread....

look at your nick too...and your avatar...and your thing under it...your a fan boy of ati and tha's simply seen.

i'm not a fan of either...if i have a card that is going to spew out crazy graphics...i'm damn well happy cause i know i've got it better than someone with a voodoo 5 (heh, oh ya, i've got one too!!!)

*shrugs*
ford vs chevy here!!! haha

I have a 6600gt and I'm loving it. Pc_Boy you cant talk bad about the 6600gt and tell people to buy it because your computer has conflicts with it.

Not every piece of hardware works good with other stuff. Or maybe you just got a DOA 6600gt? Maybe your computer setup was meant for ATI.

SanToast your pretty dumb. Coming up with statistics out of your rear.

Re: "Redikule..."

Nubius is snipped on Tech-Forums. You should just ignore him.

bashing mods in TF will get u banned with a quickness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom