windows xp registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
chopper said:
I have Windows XP Pro and it hasnt ever asked me to register.

In your case, you are using the cracked version of winXP. While him/her using the uncracked one.

I personally don't work with illegal O/S's ;)

chopper said:
I have Windows XP Pro and it hasnt ever asked me to register.

In your case, you are using the cracked version of winXP. While him/her using the uncracked one.

I personally don't work with illegal O/S's ;)

Chances are you're not using a 'cracked' version of XP.. you probably just have a corporate serial... if you downloaded XP off the 'net, your serial probably starts with FCKGW.. in which case, after SP1 is released, you won't be able to use Windows Update...

But anyways, if you want to run XP without activating, just use a corporate serial... just make sure it doesn't start with FCKGW.

I have a license of xp pro for my notebook, and it is copied for my desktop without any problem on updates from MS.

D.Arbib said:
Doen't seem to matter as updating is normal register or not

Unless you update to SP1.

If you do, and you have the FCKGW cd-key, you will find yourself unable to run windows after the update.

I have the cracked xp, so I don't get that stupid ".NET Passport" shite. Maybe there is a patch...try searching Google for "windows registration patch messenger" or something akin to that.

i can tell you how to change the activation code to coporate
ONLY IF THE MODERATORS MESSAGE ME AND GIVE THE GREEN LIGHT. Because it will give Coporate Keys... But I will not do so Unless a moderator Says it is ok!!!!!!!!

Not sure if the Moderators will allow URLs to other sites, but you might find this Hack to the Windows XP interesting..

NO! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom