nVidia is stupid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pc_boy said:
Hey, all of you who want to buy an nvidia 6600GT, please do me a favor and don't buy it, go with ATI and you won't regret your money. I got into trouble, bought the dumb card and now I'm stuck with it and won't run, freezing my computer on every command. :angry: :angry:

hahahahhha all i can say is sucked in!

had u had a beter attitude with ur post and its title im sure there would have people who would have offered advice (i.e me as I know exactly what is wrong) but now its too late

live with ur card and always know that the solution is so simple :D

lol funny shiit hahaha

jnev_89 said:
then how can you say that nvidia sucks and that ati is so much better?

I like ATI because:

ATI can handle AA and AF almost 50% better than NVIDIA.

I like NVIDIA because:

NVIDIA offers more performance for less cost.

I don't like it when people pass judgement on a card by one experience

the 6600 GT is a really good card. there are plenty of people who have one and are very happy with it

"Nvidiadley Retarded..."

apokalipse said:
I don't like it when people pass judgement on a card by one experience

the 6600 GT is a really good card. there are plenty of people who have one and are very happy with it
Yeah. That's like saying a good novel is bad because some of the pages were ripped out. Just because you had a bad experiance with an Nvidia card, dosn't mean that the whole world is going to come to an end, and Jesus Christ is going to war with bill gates for crying out loud!
ATI Shrugs (-AKA: Looks like this: :eek: -) and tries to figure out what the hell he just said... :D :cool:

Whatever, you had problems with a card and now generalize a whole card maker into one group is just stupid.

I had problems with an nvidia card on a specific motherboard, so now doubt it's something in your system. Other than that the 6600GT's perform awesome compared to ATIs.

Yeah yeah 'I'm a fanboy' whatever, point being Nvidia releases good reliable cards. ATI releases crap that you gotta wait weeks until they put out stable drivers for.

Point is you had one bad experience and now you're bringing on an onslought of ATI vs Nvidia for something stupid.

"L----------O--------L...."

Nubius said:
Whatever, you had problems with a card and now generalize a whole card maker into one group is just stupid.

I had problems with an nvidia card on a specific motherboard, so now doubt it's something in your system. Other than that the 6600GT's perform awesome compared to ATIs.

Yeah yeah 'I'm a fanboy' whatever, point being Nvidia releases good reliable cards. ATI releases crap that you gotta wait weeks until they put out stable drivers for.

Point is you had one bad experience and now you're bringing on an onslought of ATI vs Nvidia for something stupid.
LOL OK, for you to have complained about what he was saying, this is trueley the most LOP-SIDED arguement i've ever heard.

For you to have said that nVidia brings the good Sh*t, and ATI is just crap, is something that everyone knows is only a matter of opinion, simply because it can never be prooven. I for one Refuse to jump in this arguement, because i just don't know enough about either card to make a decision. Basically i just don't want to make an IDIOT out ofmy self based on things that i probably don't know. :eek: ;) :cool:

I meant ATI's equivelant not just any ATI in general :rolleyes:. You refuse to jump in the arguement, but it looks like you did that just fine.

The point is, you have one bad experience and you call it crap is stupid.

As far as drivers are concerned it's FREAKIN TRUE, ask Beedub or any other ATI advocate and most ATI 'fanboys' have told me themselves the first release of drivers is crap.

You sure decided to get a mouth on you all of sudden ATI, Feng Shui not workin out for you or something?

Your little sarcastic inference of IDIOT is not needed and you of all people should know that. So don't try to come off high and mighty ATI like you're just above it all. Obviously you are ATI fanboy yourself

The only one thing that pi**es me off about ATI is the availablity of the cards... I mean i waited 4 months to get an X800XT, and still no sign, so i was forced to get the pro instead.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom