Crazy Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
my parent are going to buy a new computer so ive decided to wait for them to give me their oil one, then ill hang that one. could be a few months before you see picures...

Codeine said:
Matrix-D, why the heck would you do that...... Thats so completely worthless yo.. Bad idea, no cooling for your computer, alot of dust would get on it. While nothing would pretect it at all. All that is besides the point, what would you gain of having computer hardware hanging from your celing...

Cuz hes in Alaska, he has nothing else to do :p

Jk man, that was a cheap shot ;)

A few suggestions tho. House your components in something, be it metal or plexiglass, just to protect them. (u could also run like, 4 HEPA filters in ur room...) make sure they are attatched VERY SECURELY. Also, it would be good to figure out a way to make it that the weight of the ram, Vid card,various PCi cards, processor, and heatsink are not all supported by the motherboard. The board is not designed to take stress that way. Lastly, before you do anything REMOTELY risky, post a question here first, the good patrons of the board will steer u in the right direction.

Lastly, Good Luck!!

That idea was pitched to Jak in his thread on asking what to do with the computer

"............................. You need Help..."

good idea, but i think it would be prety funny when you log onto you computer and you friend next to you only sees you monitor and asks "wheres you computer" and you just casualy point upward. lol

Umm... I think there are support groups for this kind of thing... :confused:

Matrix-D said:
my parent are going to buy a new computer so ive decided to wait for them to give me their oil one, then ill hang that one. could be a few months before you see picures...

................ :confused: Good for you...lol :p :confused: :cool:

yeah just make sure you dont hang it over your bed, i dont think a gfx card in your eye while sleeping would be that welcome..lol:angry:

You guys are weird lol.. Im not being a hater, i just personally think its very pointless. But if its cool to you, then its not completely.

"Haayderrzzz..."

I think of it this way; If your parents had that computer for a long time, destroying it and hanging it on your seiling after they just gave it to you is the: Ultimate sign of Disrespect!!

I'm shure that your parents would be outraged. :confused: :cool:

Re: "Haayderrzzz..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I think of it this way; If your parents had that computer for a long time, destroying it and hanging it on your seiling after they just gave it to you is the: Ultimate sign of Disrespect!!

I'm shure that your parents would be outraged. :confused: :cool:

me parents dont know squat about computers so they think that their old 95´ pentium 1 is top of the line. lol, they would go psyco if i did this. but if its all connected together and working they probably wouldn´t mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom