speed of electricity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take offence to that, since I have never smoked it (though many of my friends who work at mcdonalds, do) and because you have no way of knowing what I have or have not done in my lifetime thus far, so..

DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS!

CntdwnToExtn said:
so...if your traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on..what happens??? hahaha......ya....lame lol.

i used to know this stuff.....darnit!!!
it would mean that the photons coming from your headlights are traveling backward in time.

edit:i am not joking.

inatey said:
it would mean that the photons coming from your headlights are traveling backward in time.

edit:i am not joking.

That has never been proven. First of all, we have never been in the horizon of a black hole because if we did we would hit the singularity in under 7 minutes if we wern't pulled apart first.

In theory, you can only travel forward in time.

wasnt it if you could go faster then light you could time travel or so thats what the theory was. I thought i read somthing that einstien was studying time travel or some crap like that.

firstly it is proven that as speed increases time slows,(atomic clocks in planes experiment, there for it would seen that at the speed of light time stops there for if you are traveling at the speed if light and pointed a torch in the direction you are going the photos are traveling at 2 times the speed of light there for their time has slowed past 0 and started reversing.

san toast, that isnt right becuase your time is slower then everyone elses you seen to age slowere, howevery once passt the speed of light you go backward in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom