Easy Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I remember way back when, when this first started I warned everybody not to do it because of moisture in the air.....THEY DIDN"T BELIEVE ME.......LOOK WHOS LAUGHING NOW MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:p

Nubius said:
THEY DIDN"T BELIEVE ME.......LOOK WHOS LAUGHING NOW MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:p

That hurt's :D Everybody's looking for an easy way to cool now a day's, but they might as well get a water cooling setup as it save's screwing thing's up in the long run;)

Dangit, hmm... so any type of cold air I pipe in is gonna sketchy my Sh!it out? is there anyway to avoid that and still do it? I bought the stuff now and the fan and toggle are sweet! I wanna make this work. Its really dry here if that helps. Hmm.. damn!

when it's cold the air condenses, so I don't think it's possible to have a 'dry cold' if you know what I mean.

You could stuff some pantyhose in the tube or somethin, or cotton air filter, something along those lines that'll suck up moisture :p

That hurt's Everybody's looking for an easy way to cool now a day's, but they might as well get a water cooling setup as it save's screwing thing's up in the long run
Well you gotta figure companies spend god knows how much on finding the best cooling solutions...whats the chances of you or I coming up with before them? And if you do, consider yourself rich :D

Would a good enough filter be enough to pull out most of the moisture? I'm thinking I take the side panel off my case mostly, and the direct blowing cold air should be enough to cool it wayy down, I did the same thing just with the window open and a fan blowing cold air into my open case.

But our solutions are a little unorthodox and big and clunky, so they would have difficulty making it workable for everyone and packaged.

Don't know, especially living in Minnesota it's not something I'd particular care to try.

Good idea... but Im still gonna laf my ass off when a squirrel gets into ur compy xD

I'd also worry about after u turn ur computer off, warm air hitting cold tubing, and water condensing in it, then seeping into ur comp. That would get ugly

As Nubius now knows, you can purchase ducts for fans at frozencpu.com and u could have several inline fans to keep the speed going.

Also I devised a cooling solution water cooling, you just have the line go outside the case and into a cooler full of ice and maybe some beer then out the other side, that would significantly cool your water although Nubius doesn't think it's a very good idea-

You may also be able to find a chemical that is fairly cool to put in the cooler but not cold enough to actually freeze the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom