Best LCD Monitor?? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i can say is there all great monitors but best hting is to see if you can see them in real life

Have seen the apple, its nice but is it as good as the Viewsonic.
I have a friend of a friend who does graphical work on a 30" Apple, its beautiful, but it is too much.
Anyone else have an opinion?

I would say no to the Apple myself, I just couldnt stomach it. I know Apples are nice and all, but you got a PC man, you gotta go pc monitor. Viewsonic and Sony both make very good displays, I think as much respect as I have for Sony I would get the Viewsonic myself. But yea try and go see them first. Wait for some reviews on them as well. Its what Viewsonic does is monitors. Hmm I am not gonna research it, I spent $800 on mine already and am kinda planning on getting another one of these, a 23" is way out of my price range of 0 dollars right now. SO I dont wanna tempt myself and get dumb ideas (dumb for me that is) so I cant tempt it. But man if you got the money you are lucky dude.

Having an Apple display.. is kinda.. I dontknow what... Blasphemous or heretical or hypocritical or somethin, dont think I could do it. (plus my stuff is all black so I want to match it).

The ViewSonic it is, unless anyone dissuades (advise against) the ViewSonic...
Thanks
Yan Booth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom