Recording TV on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure no problem, its a great card and worth the money. If you have a digital or analog camcorder, you can hook it up to the card and transfer your home movies to cd or dvd. Just one more good feature.

I wouldn't recommend the ATI All in Wonder card. I had 2 of them go bad on me before I decide to go with Hauppauge. You go to a car lot to get a car, a video card company to get a video card, and a TV Tuner card Company to get a TV tuner card. ATI makes poor quality TV Tuners in my opinion. You can't beat Hauppauge in my opinion. Here is a good one here!

I don't think the the expert edition will work out. On leadtek's webpage, it says that the expert edition is:

WinFast TV2000 XP Expert is your best personal digital video recorder with video editing & authoring. It is the smartest and most effective way of turning your PC into a high definition TV and FM entertainment center.

Meanwhile, the deluxe edition says:

WinFast TV2000 XP Deluxe is your best personal digital video recorder with video editing & authoring

So should I just look into other brands?

I just have on-board video and sound on my computer.
$200 Black Friday special eMachine.

My specs are 2.66 ghz Celeron D
and 512 mb of 3200 ram

Will that first LeadTek tuner work with this? The deluxe one... and since my audio and video are on-board will it lessen the quality? Thanks.

Do you know anything about if the quality will be effected because I just have onboard audio and video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom