How much would u spend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never spent more than $800 lmao (and thats over like a 2 year period of upgrading and all). The first actual store purchase i had was only ~$400 and it was a working machine...jsut upgraded over the years and all.

Next rig will be $1000-$1200 hopefully...definetly not more. And i plan on keeping it at LEAST 2 yrs. When i get a job and a car that time frame might change, as i might start the whole car turning/modding/racing scene and kinda have computers as a secondary hobby...or i might be into them both and be able to get like a $3000 computer. I NEVER plan on spending more than $3K on a computer...even if i can afford it. I don't need the best of the best...kinda a waste. Right now i only use my machine for 1 small game, talking online, and checking my e-mail....that's about it lmao. I'm not much of a gamer...don't use it for work or skool or anything...so i really see it as a huge waste putting over $3K into a machine i won't have time to even use.

btw mine was about 2700 without monitor, but alienwares are kinda on the expensive side

cloud said:
6k? thats nuts

is that how much your alienware cost that i built for 1700? :p
lol i feel sorry for people who go alienware pay like 1000 bucks for the name

Exactly what I said.. lol.. If I had that much $$, I'd buy a used car :D.. Damn.. and I thought 2K was a lot :s..

the comp i'll be getting will be around $1500 with a monitor. without it's about $1200. hopefully i won't have to upgrade anything major for at least a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom