New case I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you retarded? That case kicks ass, those clips are not just for pci, but for all of the bays too. thermaltake makes it, maybe your jealous?

Lmfao, look @ my sig. I have a tsunami dream, u have the cheap plastic version of it.. so how can I be jealous ???

Nubius : Take a riddlin and chill the hell out. It's called a matter of opinion.

Ya and thats my opinion

I said it looked like a cheap rip off of the tsunami, not that it was...

Does everyone here has Dyslexia or something ???/

No it's the fact that you come 'ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?' and completely bashing someones case, how hard is it to say "IMO it looks like a cheaper version of the Tsunami' and low and behold you don't come off lookin like an arrogant ass is my point. Learn the simplicity of that.

Same goes for you Algu, no need to step in and say 'Are you retarded?'

That's just lookin for back and forth flaming.

they are almost the same, except the soprano is shinier, and has a little bit of plastic.
1. plastic is not all that bad
Kevlar is a plastic, and it is used for armour

2. plastic is lighter

Plastic......it saves lives...

lol sorry it was from a commercial I remember lol

You all need to lay off, theres lots of times when people could dish attacks out at this HELP AND SUPPORT/ADIVCE forum, but they do the right thing and choose not to.

Even though someone doesn't like the case (I hate all tsunami's, IN MY OPINION!), but they still serve other people right. As well as other cases that lock the bays, hey maybe you have a privacy issue, not me but any advice would be helpful to someone laying down a hundred dollars.

This is gonna sound like I'm agreeing with VIII, which I'm not...but...

I'm trying to figure out why this case is different/better than all the other X-windowed mid-tower cases out there? I read the specs, and wasn't honestly blown away.

I don't want to trash on your good find, it's still a good case.

I never said it was a fantastic case in the first place, I just said hey guys i just bought this you like it? Then you have some jerkoff come in and say hey dude thats a rip off piece of shit kmart stuff. Well its 90 dollars, so i would hope not:) lol Well im done, i know its good stuff, so i dont need to explain my stuff anymore.

Dont worry, it has nice air cooling options. For extreme air cooling little modding is needed. Their are tons of worse cases people link up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom