Linux Forums?

Should there be linux forums here?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I don\'t really care, i dont use linux!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, score. More linux, becuase all the M$ users are everywhere.....Linux is gaining in popularity...so yes. yes and ummm yes!!

Hmm... I gave it some deep thought, and I beleive it would be too cool to have a linux oriented forum. If linux gains enough popularity, M$ could go in the hole! YAY! ;)

I love linux, the only downfall is that stupid people that think that they are smart, use avatars of it and say they use it to be cool.

I don't know anyone like that though... ::rollseyes::

Chopper said:
I wont be adding a Linux Forum to we grow a little more in members and post. So if you really want one that bad post a little more in the forums to filll them up more and that will make other people join in also;)

btw: Welcome back Craf.

Which makes sence. You can have 40 different forums but if you don't have the user-base to populate it, you end up with an empty looking forum.

Not to mention if you have a Linux forum, who will keep it going? Who will post the info? I know we have a few Linux guys here (me being one of them) but I'm sure they don't want to make a linux forum for 4 guys.

im in the middle of conversion. I have bill tugging one arm, and a big ol' penguin pulling the other. I'd Love to see a Linux Sub Forum, Plus, It can be used to target an audience that you might not have been able to target before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom