Experimental PC: **edit**for lack of a "special" case

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heat in a wooden case would be incredible...not to mention the fire-hazzard.

And the last thing I want is having a guy behind me in traffic with a keyboard on his steering wheel not paying attention.

I would get distracted by it if i was driving, as it is boring driving, especially on the motorway (even though i don't drive... yet) so i would be on the pc. Is there any law against that like there is using your phone while in a car with the engine on, with out handsfree.

with the wood you could put loads of fans in it easily. needs to be thin wood though.

That, and some states have blanket device laws that cover all electronic devices not essential to the operation of the vehicle.

Its illegal just for the driver to use a handheld cellphone here. But no law against using a computer or any other device. but if you drive eradically you might get bagged for wreckless driving.

Not all states only have a cellphone law, uzi9mm.

And furthermore, if someone rear-ends me and I find out they were not paying attention 'cause they were on some freaking PC, they'll be eating it.

That would be awesome to see on a police report, the driver at fault was "trying to beat the 3rd episode of doom" Also he was defraging his HD. all while the driver was doing 75mph on a busy highway

this is too funny, but that driver won't be me, unless the sity of san diego starts letting me driver their buses cuz thats how i get to work.....No Car........yet.

if i can get someone (anyone?) to give me a lift to Home Depot then its on with making a case out of.......?????.......

I like the case kit made by Lubic http://www.aerocool.us/Lubic/kit.htm thats like a king size erector set form when i was a kid....that was my most favorite toy i had as a kid......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom