Sempron or Celeron D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
My son's birthday is coming up and my parent's are thinking of buying him a new comp,Now they don't have much to spend so i suggested either a sempron or celeron d system since both are under $400 canadian,now both comp's are pretty identical in all way's except the processor's of course and the celeron is abit more money,but i was just wondering which would be the best out of the 2,I was kind of thinking of the sempron since it's like a $100 cheaper and with the extra money i could put in another stick of memory and maybe a burner.

Celeron D
Sempron

*EDIT* i'll also be putting in a 9200se that i have instead of the onboard vid.

i;d go with the sempron simply because its cheaper by 100 bucks. i think it will run just fine with the 9200se in it. You should use the extra cash to buy a burner, cause everyone needs one eventually.

EDIT: With 100 bucks you could by RAM and a burner

Ya the sempron is looking better and better,as for the burner i just remembered i put a sony in his old comp so i could use that,i would do the same for the ram but his old one take's RDram,so it look's like i can get something else now instead of the burner,maybe i'll upgrade the hard drive or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom