Experimental PC: **edit**for lack of a "special" case

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny you should say that apok, i just thought tonight with an ASSOCIATE that we should make a legos pc case, looked up a few online. should be a fun project!

psht LEGOS?! Who would do something crazy like that.....that's just ridiculous...I have a good mind to go to the warden about this.

LEGOS! of all the great things i've done with my legos i never thought of that im gonna put my 633 celeron in a case thanks for the great idea if i get it done ill post a pic gotta ton to work with my legos oh by the way im that crazy!!!

I'm guessing no woman has ever entered that house hold :p

That's an insane collection though man.

My friend has quite a few buckets full and we're attempting to build the lego case....ITS A SPACE RACE

actually my girlfriend is a pretty good sport about the collection she helped me organize and count them all at one point (29,000+) well i guess i better get to work on my CASE! you'll win i work 55 hrs this week ughh

lol I was just messing with you anyway man. That room is freakin spotless and organized as all hell. Wish I were the same way =P

But yeah, we got final fantasy X to beat, and lots of planning so it's anyones game :D

I had a friend who mounted all his stuff inside a big picture frame and hung it on the wall over his desktop.

It looked pretty cool, especially since he had good looking hardware that was colored and had lights and crap. Kind of a pain if you were watching movies at night he said. Guess so, he had so many lights I'm surprised planes didn't try to land in his house!

I would find a way to install it in your car. And buy a small cheap lcd and a keyboard. Use it in traffic jams. Some guy down the street has a car shop, and somebody brought in an old mecedes benz, it had an LCD screen in the dashboard, and PS2 buttons were built into the steering wheel. for a computer all you need is one of those small PDA keyboards built into your steering wheel.

if you want the computer to last for a while and to look good you can take a day off from work and make yourself a wooden case, im sure there will be blueprints online but if not you can always have fun designing your own like I did.
the case will probably end up smaller than a proper metal case if you do it properly anyway, and weigh less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom