New case I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
algu7344 said:
Thanks guys, sorry im keeping those clips:) And I was thinking about getting some new 120's in there.

i'm just picky about clashing colors. My entire rig is black, blue, silver...and i have 1 FREAKING red LED on my mobo that ruins it ALL!!!! it pisses me off! but yah like i said i;m picky. my mouse, keyboard, monitor, speakers are also black and silver...but my LED on my mouse is red too. AGH!!! but yah, the clips can be beneficial so i'd have to keep them if i had no other way of mounting stuff.

120mm fans are the bomb lol, lots of CFM, quiet...can;t go wrong.

The colours in the Thermaltake cases look good under the blue LEDs they use, that why they are a big ugly in normal lighting.

4W4K3, thats pretty funny, my case is silver and has a built in blue light. I also got 2 blue LED's, but my PSU has a built in red light aslo......witch will end up killing everything.. Its a Diablo 580watt PSU. I payed 90$ for it along time ago. So thats not something i can just replace like nothing.

After a few months when my computer is finished im going to end up getting a nice chrome 500watt PSU.

I have the silver version and added two blue cold cathode tubes inside to match the front ones. I also bought a PurePower PSU and fitted a water cooling kit to it.

I think it looks great and its certainly an eye turner when my mates see it. The case by the way is fully made of aluminium with just two small plastic bits at the top and bottom. It weighs absolutely nothing until you start adding things to it.

are u all blind, that case is sooo crap (no offence)! it looks like a cheap K-mart version of the tsunami dream... and btw those green clips are for Pci... they are ezier than screws =/
I know I have a tsunami but i mean common, there isnt even a grill for the front 120 intake to even work lmao.. i thought it was a joke when i saw it!

are u all blind, that case is sooo crap (no offence)! it looks like a cheap K-mart version of the tsunami dream... and btw those green clips are for Pci... they are ezier than screws =/
I know I have a tsunami but i mean common, there isnt even a grill for the front 120 intake to even work lmao.. i thought it was a joke when i saw it!
Take a riddlin and chill the hell out. It's called a matter of opinion.

4W4K3 said:
i'm just picky about clashing colors. My entire rig is black, blue, silver...and i have 1 FREAKING red LED on my mobo that ruins it ALL!!!! it pisses me off! but yah like i said i;m picky. my mouse, keyboard, monitor, speakers are also black and silver...but my LED on my mouse is red too. AGH!!! but yah, the clips can be beneficial so i'd have to keep them if i had no other way of mounting stuff.

120mm fans are the bomb lol, lots of CFM, quiet...can;t go wrong.

Yeah my whole case is lit up in blue and blue UV, and then the Digital CLock on the AV8 board screws up the whole shibang!

VIII... what are you talking about..? Thermaltake makes that case, so it cant be a rip off. That is not a bad case, it has great cooling. I personally like the Tsunami better, buts that not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom