Do you guys have buttons and banners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanb0rn

Baseband Member
Hey, whoever is running this site, congratulations, you did a good job somewhere. I've been on a few tech boards, but they usually dry up and aren't very active. And then there are tech boards that are pretty advanced, in some way not approachable, but I've found a lot of good help here. Anyway, as I have a bit of computer knowledge in a community where that's not common, I get asked a lot of questions. Some I know, a lot I don't. So I give them the URL to here.

I just thought it would be neat to have a 2 or 3 frame animated GIF wit the TF site logo, maybe a line or two about computer help or tech chat, so I could put something like "if I can't solve your computer problem, here's a good place to go." As opposed to a text link.

I figured a couple people may have made them on their own, or maybe the admins have a fan kit or something. I looked in the FAQ but it just looked like the vB default FAQ not site specific. ;)

yea I agree, there should be a banner contest or something. I did it on my site and it worked great.

It would be a great way to help advertise the site too, good thunkin =)

How are the mods here? Maybe someone could just announce a banner contest, unofficial like? Or would the mods/admin(s) appreciate that? I've seen it done a couple times on boards, something done outside of management that would normally be a management thing.

Eh, just a crazy idea. I'll just use a text link. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom