4ghz+

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay....so, i no way am i knockin' the guy who reached 6ghz+...freakin' eh i say.
but, to the person who posted the little thing about not being able to fake a screen shot of cpu-z
i don't know a hole hell of a lot about this program but...
if you can get photoshop (or whatever editing program) to change the core numbers....if you know the formula or whatever that those little numbers on the bottom represtent.....you can change those too. you just have to make damn sure you've got them and the rest right...now, when the people come to see your comp and verify....either...you better have it...or your one pathetic person.

anyway,
here's my dumb thinkin'...not to mention not sober thinkin'...

longhorn is the 64 bit window's right?? which means a 64 bit processor is needed to run right?? since when has a 64 bit processor been under 1.6ghz? so why wouldn't they push the o/s to the "max" and have the min be like a 1.5ghz or something (just so that the 1.6 will still run it real smoothly and not be the min)?
wow..i need to go to bed.

yeah neosteve, that VRzone, the top link you put up there is where I read about one too..

I definitely couldn't handle such a task :D

CntdwnToExtn said:
[B
longhorn is the 64 bit window's right?? which means a 64 bit processor is needed to run right?? since when has a 64 bit processor been under 1.6ghz? so why wouldn't they push the o/s to the "max" and have the min be like a 1.5ghz or something (just so that the 1.6 will still run it real smoothly and not be the min)?
wow..i need to go to bed. [/B]

No Longhorn is not 64bit... though there will probably be a 64bit edition of it!

People with 32bit processors have been running leaked longhorn editions for a while

Windows XP 64 comes out the first half of this year. that will be 64 bit processor only... i cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom