Official - My New Rig Building Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was almost positive that mine would surpass his. He, does have his processor overclocked to around 2.2 gghz. But I still think mine will beat own his because of the 6600GT. I have an update however, I was just running through my Bip Setup Utility. I went to the main tap and just thought I would tell you guys what it said. Not sure if it helps solve anything or not :)

Primary IDE Master : Not Detected
Primary IDE slave : Not Detected
Secondary IDE Master : TSST CDW/DVD TS - H4]
Secondary IDE Slave : Not Detected

As you can see it only have recognized my cd/dvd rw. My friend set up the possitions for this, because I didn't know what it meant. Should I have put my cd/dvd rw in Primary slave instead. Should the floopy be showing up here? Just trying to learn something here, so thank agian :D

Update : I just went to a friends house and downloaded that driver. We opened it and it had different Windows OS folders. We went to the XP folder and copied only the icons in that folder. Did we do it wrong, because when I insert the disk on prompt is does not work. If anyone knows I would really like to hear your opinions.

Hi all, i got the correct disk I assume. We put the hard disk file onto the floppy, and it installed a bunch of files. But when i went to run Windows XP for the first time, it still said it didn't recognize any hard drive. Im stumped now, and am thinking the drive is broke. What does you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom