50/50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I see people dont take too kindly to people who mod stuff. Your more intrested in threads that weremade in the wrong catergory and push mine witch is in the correct catogory down. To add to that pile of steaming shit you people dont show any intrest in people actaully MODDING (witch is what the category is about right?).Just my 2 thousands dollars.
Dude what the hell is all that griping about?

I was sore sorry. People post threads in the wrong section of this forum and push mine and others like mine down. Plus I get like no responce too fellow modders here let alone any respect.

Well, we can only say 'cool' so many times before it loses meaning ya know? I generally follow along with the progress, but don't comment until it's done so that there's not a bunch of my COOL DUDE! in between your pictures so that your progress is more seemless looking when displayed in the thread.

Just keep posting your stuff man, when you get done I'm sure you'll get the responses you're looking for.

I need some help. I need to know where I could buy some xbox green paint. I went too home depot but they didnt have anything that matched. Also I would like your opions on what I should do with this computer. What should I add to it etc. I want to here your thouhgts.

Hmm....like just solid flat bright green paint?

I'd just do a search online in a place like Lowes, or even home depot since you'll basically be ordering from the contents of their major warehouses instead of one just near you ya know?

Do you have a Michaels where you live or any other hobby/arts and crafts type store...that'd be the only place I could think of you getting that paint.

Also I thought you had what you wanted to do completely planned out?

What are some of the basics of what you want to do and then I'll give ya some idears....assuming I have any :p

I do have the basics planned out. I just wanna see what you people think I should add. Yea I have a michials near me. Yea just solid green no other junk in there.

fiberglass cutoff disks are included :D

Go to homedepot.com and just type in 'Dremel' in the search and it'll be brought up under the 'most popular' items.

I've tried just linking it before but it won't take you there if I put a link in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom