Tsunami or Saprano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisky

Baseband Member
That is the question.

I am debating which case to get between the new Saprano and the Tsunami.

The differences that I have learned of seem to be:

Tsunami:

xoxide_1829_8927277

*Metal Case Door
*Blue LED Fan and Door Lights
*Aluminum
*No out side thinking lights
*Thumb screws

Saprano:

xoxide_1830_68210

*Plastic Case Door
*No LED fan
*Power and Thinking lights visible externally
*SECC build
*Plastic Multi Colored Rails

Right now I am leaning twords the Tsunami as it doesn't have multi colored rails and looks slightly prettier.

Whatcha Think?

Tsunami i would have to say since i have one and i tend to find that plastic doors brake easily.

There yah go. Got some pics.

As you can see they are about the same except for the few differences I already listed.

Wtf my tsunami dream came with Plastic Multi Colored Rails with tool less design.

Never seen one without them.

I dislike plastic as well. Every plastic bezel i have bought has broken in some for or fashion (the one i have now has a USB door busted off, this is almost ALWAYS the first piece to go since it's so flimsy). Simply opening or closing the doors too hard/fast can snap the plastic. I prefer all metal, like steel or aluminum.

Well i thought the Saprano had better cooling. But since they use the same cooling system "dual 120mm fans single 80mm fan". Then i would say the Tsunami no hands down.

they look nniiooccee! they look so nice because they are coolermaster rip offs, LOL. but hey thermaltake makes some good cases, i think for looks i'd go with the saprano, it's glossier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom