stumped, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyToToXiC

In Runtime
i got a big problem. i can only run in safe mode and i get the blue screen when i don't.

this is what the blue screen says:
"Page_fault_in_unpaged_area....
disable newly installed hardware and software...

Beginning dump of physical memory.
physical memory dump complete.

disable BIOS memory options caching or shadowing."

I have already concluded that its not one memory stick or both my memory sticks are messed up. I did not install any new software or hardware and didn't take anything in and put it back. I'm kinda stumped on this one and i need help. My antivirus and firewall also failed about a few hours before this started to happen

Have you.....

updated any drivers recently? Perhaps either ones you downloaded and installed or maybe something from windows update. If you can get into safe mode, go into:

Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs and sort by date....

perhaps you may not remember or may not have installed something yourself (does anyone else use your computer?).

As a last resort you can choose to startup the computer with
"Last Known Good" profile. This will restore a backup of the registry settings from the last time you successfully logged into the system. This won't help if you've logged into the system and it BSD'd after login......

Try this out and see if it help!

I just dont get it! With all the negative talk about norton , why do people continue to use it. My first new rig came with it and after 90 days norton wanted my money. I uninstalled and got a free version called avg and have never regretted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom