is my computer good

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie_master

Baseband Member
would someone please be able to tell me if my computer is good for games as i luv playing them. i only got this recently and my previous pc couldnt run all that many games. it also cost me AU$2000 is it a good deal. all posts greatfully recieved

newpc
||
||
||
\/

Nice computer can i borrow it lol

Me im running a

Leadtek WinFast K7 NCR18 Series
AMD Athlon XP 1800+
GeForce Mx4400
512 DDR RAM

But this week im getting

AMD ATHLON XP 3200 BOXED 400 FSB
XFX GF4 FX5500 256Mb AGPX8 DVI/TV
512 PC-3200 DDR SDRAM

Yep im a happy chappy this is the kinda system im running and im 14 :)

And yes i know my MOBO will down clock the 3200+ to a 2800+ but for my birthday i will get a new MOBO and a 64 bit Processor and i will make another comp with a better MOBO out of the parts i have left from the upgrade

yea you will be gaming with good fps with that setup

(the AX8 is an abit board not asus)

zombie_master, nvidia doesnt make a 6600GT 256MB (PCI-E), it only comes in 128mb ram. Either u have the vanilla or its 128mb, unless u have the gigabyte 3D1...thats naother story but a different card (better than the 6800) and you'd be telling the world that u had that one.
Excellent system!

Asus AX8 < wrong company
AMD 64 3500+
1024 MB Ram
6600GT 256MB (PCI-E) <wrong spec
2x120GB SATA HDD (Raid 0)
Thermaltake Tsunami VA3000BWA
Altec Lansing 251 (5.1 Surround)
16x DVD-/+RW with 4x dual layer <16x +/-RW dont exist yet ONLY DVD-r and dvd+r are 16x as of this point

either your computer is A. FAKE or B. you are dyslexic or illiterate

zombie_master said:
thanx for that but when u say should does that mean it mightn't be able to play all games.

It should. It won't if your system is infected with thousands of virii, or if you don't have the videodrivers etc.

Ofcourse there will be games in the future that have higher requirements. But you will be able to play all current games on high settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom