Best Computer Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajin

Baseband Member
Hello,

I am wondering if you guys could help me out here, I am working on building a new computer, what I would like to have in my tower is all the best parts for gaming and performance. I have a list of things I think are the best maybe you could give me some more choice's or some more tips on what might be better than what I have listed here. All I am mainly looking for is a the best motherboard type, the best RAM type, The best processor, and the best graphics card available at this time. Also I am looking for a good water cooling system for AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 processor that will cool my CPU chip and my GPU chip if you could please point me to the best one available I would apperciate it.

Here is my List:

ASUS "A8N-SLI Deluxe" nForce4 SLI
Corsair XMS Extreme PC3200 1GBx2
AMD Athlon 64 FX-55
ATI RADEON X850 XT PLATINUM EDITION

are these parts the best out at this time or is there something better I could get as far as those 4 things go?

yeah that would be awesume if u can afford it go for it
thats gunna give u some nice performance

ATi doesn't support SLI though...

Get a Thermaltake Bigwater, then you'll be set. If you want some really sweet cooling, then a vapourchill would be right of your alley, but the Bigwater is more than enough.

One more questions guys, what would be the best Fan CPU cooler I could by for a AMD Athlon 64 FX-55?

you can't get SLI ATI cards, 2 6800 Ultras would give you ultimate performance

also, don't be fooled by low latency RAM; it makes very little difference. you get about 4% performance increase between 3-3-3-8 and 2-2-2-5 latency PC3200 RAM. you are far better off getting higher frequency RAM, or getting some that overclocks really well

if you can find it, get G.skill RAM. it is much better than Corsair, overclocks to 600MHZ without coolers

but if you can't find G.skill, OCZ is your best pick. this RAM overclocks really well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom