Which one is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbendo

Solid State Member
Last time, I was asking you guys about the dell laptop and all I got is negative feedback about it so now may I ask you again which one is better brand and configuration....

Compaq Presario
• 512MB DDR SDRAM memory
• 60GB hard drive
• DVD±RW/CD-RW combo drive
• Windows® XP Home with SP2
• Wireless 802.11g integrated
Model R3430US
or
Toshiba
Intel Pentium® M Processor 715
• Processor operates at 1.5GHz
• 802.11g wireless
• 512MB DDR memory
• 60GB hard drive
• DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive
• Windows® XP Home
Model M35X-S311

Go with teh Toshiba, Compaqs are in the same league as Dell. Toshiba are elite like IBM(in the notebook sense):)

Everyone likes toshiba :) they seem good

However IBM laptops totally suck, (as well as their desktops)

DJ-CHRIS said:
Everyone likes toshiba :) they seem good

However IBM laptops totally suck, (as well as their desktops)

Can't say the same, I love IBM's have had quite a few in the past and they are very nice, just very expensive:(

You can't really build your own from scratch and its not as cost effective as it is with desktops:)

Yea whoa!! I dunno about building your won unless you have LOTs of experience or can get parts real cheap or something. I think IBM's are kinda homely but good notebooks. I'm tryin to get my roomate to get an Acer Ferrari myself!!! those things are freckin sweeettt...!!!

Yeah i love IBM desktop/notebooks. I used them, but never owend one. Why dont you try IBM or even a low profile brand. Their are plunty of brands to choose from. First place to look would be a Computer Consumers guide of some sort. Basicly a computer mag from walgreens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom