Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

computer_man

Solid State Member
I am new to the site, I have a Systemax computer with only 128 mb ram, a AMDtm 1000 Mhz processor, and a 40 Gb hard drive. I just ordered a Northgate Laptop computer with a VIA C3 1 Ghz processor, 256 mb ram, 40 Gb Hard drive and DVD/CD-RW combo drive. I have heard that the Via processors use much less power and create alot less heat, in the end helping to add more system and battery life. I plan on upgrades in the future. Hope to get to know everybody on here in the future. i am an open minded person on different subjects and belive in showing respect to others.:)

Sounds like you have some really good qualities mate, welcome to TF. Hopefully we can help you out with your problems, and you can become a good part of the community.

Welcome, computer_man. I'm new too, and I realized we chose the same avatar! I hope you enjoy it here; I'm beginning to get to know people here, and I'm sure you will too.

- Amber

Thanks to all who reply to my post. I will see you around the forums. Peace and happy computing to all.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom