A strange noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
I noticed it recently, when I use the scroll button on my logitech mx700 mouse i hear a squeaking sound. But the strange part is you hear it through the speakers and or the head phones. I hadnot noticed this before. I only discovered it by mistake. I cant think of how to fix this. I am mainly wondering if any one else came across this. Its not too much of a problem, just strange.

is it a ps/2 mouse? what you are experiencing is the wonderful world of crosstalk. I don't have the knowledge to explain it, but its ultra common and it has no effect on your computer performance. best way to fix it is to get a USB mouse.

Get a USB and also just try putting some oil down the side of your scroll if you want as a last option

i get this alot too, but with any mouse movement and such, i just turn down the system volume and it fades out a lil. once in a blue moon i'll get noise from the speakers from the cd/dvd drives too, same concept? fix?

omgg lmao.. I get that too sometimes, but i never realised it was through the speakers, i thought the wheel was just rusty hahahhaa thats cool

I dont have intergrated sound. I have the audigy 2 pltm. The logitech mx700 is usb. And you dont hear it from the mouse, just through the speakers or head phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom