I need upgrades, What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but, what will i need to run WoW on full with no lag whatsoever, thats what im aiming to play in the weeks to come

800 MHz or higher CPU
256 MB or more of RAM
32 MB 3D graphics card with hardware transform and lighting, such as GeForce 2 or better
4 GB or more of available hard drive space
DirectX® 9.0c or above
A 56k or higher modem with an Internet connection

Are the min specs, But now tell me what i need for lag free please.

Your current CPU should suffice.
You need 1gb of PC-3200
And a 800xt or 6800gt
This is for absolutely lag free with the highest settings.

Ok final question if you dont mind , what am i going to put down on the sheet that i give to the guy saying what i want
can you fill it out for me

I need:

(sdkfmsakdfmak)
(sdkfmsakdfmak)
(sdkfmsakdfmak)

in full detail if possible? hope im not asking to much :D

1gb (512mbx2) PC-3200 400mhz "Any kind"
I recommend this

Geil Ultra Series Value Dual Channel 184pin PC-3200 w/ heatspreader.
Chaintech Nvidia GeForce 6800GT, 256mb GDDR3, 256-bit ,8x AGP,
Tv-out

-OR-
Sapphire ATI Radeon X800XT, , 256-bit256mb GDDR3, 8x AGP, VIVO/TV out.

Does it matter which to choose and how much would these combos cost? around

you are really a godsend =)

Well your comp would suffice, but since you can bug your parents over that sum of money, I would go ahead and just buy a new gaming rig, that would own WoW, and I would start with a Fx-55 Processor, and definitely go with an X800 XT, or even an X850 if you're a power-mongrel. But everybody has their preference in video-cards, and from what I've seen, the X800 XT out performs the Geforce 6800 Ultra, on many of the latest games available; video cards is just something people will argue up and down about, though. I'd also invest in two gigs of ram, but since I don't know much about ram, I would get somebody else to help you out with that. With three grand you could build an awesome gaming rig, and that is just what I would, personally, do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom