MotherBoard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
Hey guy's what's up,I need some help picking out a 478mobo,My old lady got lucky at bingo last night and won $1000 :D now with paying all our bill's we'll each have $250 so time to do a little upgrade,I was thinking about buying an Asus P4P800E Deluxe but i'm not to sure cause it's around $150 canadian, i want to save a little extra money so i can get some other crap too,Is there any cheaper Board's that are made well and wort while buying? I'm open to suggestion's:D

Thank's DJ-CHRIS i'll keep that in mind but i've heard Intel don't let you O'clock with they're board's,After some wheeling & dealing i'm getting a 3.0ghz chip and I plan on OC'ing when i get all my stuff.

the asus is a sick board, ive had not a single problem with it, it hasnt got ALL the features ud expect but its really ummm solid?? lol for real, its awesome

I've got a P4P800-X and it's very good. I think it is cheaper than the P4P800E.

Thank's for the suggestion's guy's but now i have to look at something cheaper:( My dam 9200se keep's crashing every 5 minute's no matter what i do with it,so it look's like i have to get a new vid card also:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom