Newegg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCgod*

Baseband Member
Hey I have a question before I FINALLY order my setup. About S&H issues with Newegg, Most reviews I read on there say what great shipping service they have but I dont know personally b/c have never ordered from them. But my question to all of yall, there is an option called Fedex express saver(3-4 days + processing time),Fedex 2nd Day(2 days +processing time, And an overnight( 1 day +processing time) option which would be the best to go with?

When I read most of the reviews on their ppl are saying like they ordered Monday got thier product wednesday? What? Is this just great standard service from newegg? I find it hard to believe that everyone is getting overnight shipping lol.... Can I get advice from experienced neweggers

Thnks in advance

Go with the cheapest. Don't pay for "rush shipping". I'm in Ohio and it takes 3-5 business days to get newegg gear from California.

With newegg your product come quick. Some of the items ship from new jersey the others from LA. It tskes either two or three days to ship to the middle of no where in norther new york state. The standard shiping is great as it is. Personaly I wouldnt spend the extra for the two day or the other options, unless you really need it quick or have cash to burn.

don't hesitate to buy from newegg.

that's pretty much the only place i order my puter parts from now.

can't beat the prices, and the shipping is perfect!

usually for me...i'm in NY, 9 out 10 times it comes 1 day before it says it will, even when it ships form Cali. Fedex is excellent.

i've ordered pretty much every part of my pc, piece by piece, and i've never once had any issues...

it always arrives on time.

and no, i don't work for them...

i don't know how their return policy is like, because i've never had a problem to return to them.

once you order from them, you'll find it hard to stop.

good luck.

Yeah thats all I hear is great things about newegg. I went ahead and did the Fedex 2nd day O ' well lets just see how fast it gets here... ;) Hopefully i get it on Friday ...Hoping hard!!!

Cant wait!!!

Thnks for the s+h issues

I get my stuff like 1 day earlier than expected. But most of the stuff I get is from NJ and I live in NY. I use the express saver.
Their return policy is good. They waive the 20% restocking fee if you can tell them that your returning it because of something they did or fedEX . I got a broken case from them. I called and said I received a broken case, they told me to contact FedEX to get a number and then to call back. I called back they said they will rush me another one for free with free overnight shipping and also I could keep the other broken case. WOW!
Also if your considering Compgeeks.com Stay away from them. Sometimes you can get good deals but the return policy is crap and most of their stuff is "shady". Like a brand new CPU , but when you buy it, it looks used and it is not in its retail box.

*Takes uzi9mm's advice*

Thnks bro dont plan on using them anyway ;)

Im just wondering how long it will take them to ship me 33 items mostly from NJ like 4 from Cali, and some from 1 other place I cant remmber off hand. Im hoping by alteast Monday but, I want it by Friday hehe

If you go back to the newegg.com website and hit order status they give you fed ex tracking ####. Also your order will most likey come serparated in about 4-5 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom