Won't boot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okitasoshi

In Runtime
I was wondering why my computer won't boot up. I'm a noobie at computer building so please try and tolerate my ignorance, if i have any.

My Problem:
I hook up my computer to a power source, the computer gains power for 1/2 a second and the fans turn on for some reason, than it stops, than i click on the power button and no response.

I hooked up the power button to the motherboard correctly, and i hooked up the power source to the motherboard just fine, Processor with aftermarket heatsink and fan are installed and i connected the heatsink and fan to the motherboard. Memory is installed correctly, Video card is fine, DVD drive seems fine with me and the HDD didn't use the ribbons but the other connector thing...SAT or something, i believe I installed that correctly too. Everything seems fine to me but if there's something I'm missing or something i should do differently or what not I'd really Appreciate the help.

My Power supply is a 350Watt one. yeah i hooked up the 4 pin, which is the one with the two yellow cords and two black cords right? Well yeah i connected that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom