Weird message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what? Serious....? It probally is some sort of trojan, I would do virus scans... etc on the comp.

OCgod* said:
Say what? Serious....? It probally is some sort of trojan, I would do virus scans... etc on the comp.

Yea thats Not Good, I agree, Get yourself a firewall too. Todays day in age, you almost have to have one to stay protected!!

Ive got both, and this thing is brand new, I just scanned everything and nothing. Weird as hell. If I post a screenshot of whats running through msconfig, you guys think you might see something?

nwiz.exe is a part of NVidia's Nview features installable alongside it's graphics hardware products.

It is a just debug message often used in switch() where there is not *supposed* to be another case than the ones enumerated
in the code. Often programmers will choose to put a default case with a message like the one you have written to spot memory
corrupting code or logic errors.

You will be fine. Nothing to worry about. Usually happens when a programs shutdowns down abnormally. Not a virus or adaware/spyware.

edit.jpg

=)

what program is CCAPP.EXE I flashes so fast, but Im pretty sure thats what I saw last time, and I see that running right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom