Random Restarts Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyDeath23

In Runtime
Aight guys the restart prob went any for a while now its back again...when im trying to access things on my shared folder between my 2 comps, when browsing folders on my raid set up, and when play UT 2004 which is installed on the raid....

No probs playin HL 2 which is also on the raid tho....

PLZ help i included the stuff from the windows error window that pops up on the restart saying my computer has recovered from a serious error

Error Signature:

BCCode : 100000d1 BCP1 : 0000002A BCP2 : 00000006 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : B9E9AAFB OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

Tech Info from windows error thing:
C:\DOCUME~1\Iceman\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER9ca4.dir00\Mini011905-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Iceman\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER9ca4.dir00\sysdata.xml

hmm stealth worm ?? hehehehe...
seeing as it doesnt look to be a virus of ne sort, id just reformat.. easy and 100% fix :p unlessur windows Cd's are corrupted huhuhu

VIII said:
id just reformat.. easy and 100% fix :p unlessur windows Cd's are corrupted huhuhu

eh!

that's the worst advice to give anybody!

reformat?

that's what most tech support tells people, so they don't have to "fix" the problem.

try to update ALL drivers.

especially the AGP drivers for the mobo, not just for the card.

i had the same problem, i forgot to install my AGP drivers for my mobo, and now everything's great.

good luck.

oh, what Vid-card and Mobo do you have?

Make sure you are running DirectX version 9.0c, that is a biggy as well. If that doesn't work, clear the CMOS and try. And if that doesn't work, shut down, just put in one stick of Ram, clear cmos, and try it one more time.

Also 'VIII' - SHORTEN YOUR SIGNATURE!!! you having two posts alone so far in this thread, plus your signature takes up more than half the page! Also the Mod's will get you soon, so just a heads up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom