6800LE vs. 6600GT

• [COLOR=green][B]Leadtek 6800LE[/COLOR][/B]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [COLOR=blue][B]Leadtek 6600GT[/B][/COLOR]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you buy a porsche that looked like a '70 bug? It looks different, but it'll drive? Neg, sites should be shown the way they were made to, none of this bs of, well we can't make them exactly like it, but it's close =p

Demalii said:
Would you buy a porsche that looked like a '70 bug? It looks different, but it'll drive? Neg, sites should be shown the way they were made to, none of this bs of, well we can't make them exactly like it, but it's close =p

Only some pages look weird in third-party browsers. Not all of them. I also have an "Open in IE" button in case a website does not work.

"Be shown the way they were made to"

Shown in wich browser/program?

I am sure a website will look the way in Opera as it was made to look in Opera.
Same with FireFox.
Same with IE.

Websites that show correctly in IE, and show errors in FireFox or Opera are not fully standards compliant.

The sad thing is that not all websites are coded in a proper way, or they would work in all browsers.

Its the webmaster's fault. Blaim the website, don't blaim the browser.

Firefox is excellent - I'd take it over IE any day. As for Opera, I haven't used that yet but hear its good as well.

ADVICE PEOPLE: do not let this poll become a flaming or arguing point.....its is simply a poll on which browser you use.....if this gets out of hand it will be closed immediately.

The one and only time I tried Opera, I was literally sitting here waiting for the page to come up. With FireFox and a few respective tweaks, it's like I am viewing files on my computer, very smooth transitioning, rocket fast page loads.

no no i'm just saying as my opinion.. i'd rather view the site as it was made to be viewed.. and since IE is still the leading browser, it's unlikely to find major sites that are created especially for opera and FF.. since a lot of people are not computer literate, they don't know about downloading thirdparty browsers.

So that's why I said, view it the way it's meant to be viewed.

ya feel me?

Firefox is c:cool: :cool: l for basic web surfing activities. I like the weather forecasts and IRC plug-ins and the themes too but some sites like Yahoo! Launch do require IE or Netscape. This is where IE comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom