80-100 FPS for half life two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
It must get you sexually aroused to brag or something. Anyone with half a brain can tell by looking at the sig whether or not that computer would play stuff smooth. No need to continually rub it in peoples faces or somethin. :rolleyes:

I agree....

Anyways, I play at 1024x768, 4xAA, 16xAF....get 129.16 on stress test, and my framerate is 60-80 outdoors and 90+ indoors.

For Doom 3 I play at 1024x768, 2xAA, 69.3 timedemo, and in game get about 30-50 fps, with occasionaly drops into the 20s.

Yeah, we would expect that it would. That system is very.....dreamy. I would like to see some benchmarks. You should be given the coveted "Best System on TF" award!

lol, well i had problems with the onboard lan so i had to send the mobo back for exchange, and its out of stock for a few days, but when i get it all set back up i will post some benchmarks for sure.

im on my moms pc right now, and i run a shard for a game called ultima online, im not sure if any of you have played it or heard of it, and with that running, it is so laggy on my pc i can barely pl.ay music...

Moms PC:
Celeron 2.53 ghz
256 2700mhz ram
40 gig hard drive
onboard video:(

i just ordered a 40gig hd and a 256 stick of ram though on newegg for 100 bucks so thats not bad and then ill have 512 ram till i get my pc back...

beedubaya said:
I agree....

Anyways, I play at 1024x768, 4xAA, 16xAF....get 129.16 on stress test, and my framerate is 60-80 outdoors and 90+ indoors.

For Doom 3 I play at 1024x768, 2xAA, 69.3 timedemo, and in game get about 30-50 fps, with occasionaly drops into the 20s.

I get 120 on an un oc'ed 6600GT with high everything. I will doubble chekc tommorow, and test it overclocked

6600GT and X800 Pro are comparable cards. In fact the $200 6600GT actually performs better in a number of games than the $400 X800 Pro. Shame on you ATI!

oops....i better not turn this into an ATI vs. Nvidia.

ATI merges with NVIDIA! thats like peanut oil and water...

anyway, alot of time and energy goes into our machines, good to take pride in them. you get bragging rights for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom