Wire management!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that would definitely look cool, although theres other ways to make the inside look nice and tidy while at the same time cool. Go to Autozone or walmart or someplace like that and buy plastic sleaves for your wires. THey come in alot of different colors like black, red, blue, etc. and they are really cheap. Or you can do like I did and just reroute them behind your motherboard tray.

yah that sounds right. alot of ricer cars like to tidy up there engine/AC-heat/misc. cables with wiresleeving so they can show off the interiors of there ride. any kind of cable sleeving/hiding/masking/modding stuff should be available at a car enthusiast shop.

those look pretty good to me, although i wouldn't pay $16+ for them. see if you can find an alternative brand or something with the same color...thats seems like alot just for some sleeving.

yeah its definitely not worth spending that kind of money when you can get pretty much the same thing and does the same job for a lot cheaper. But hey if you got the money go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom