eVGA 5700LE 256MB good gfx card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey99

Baseband Member
I'm building a new computer and i'm sorta on a budget....would this card be good...I'm only going to play Call of Duty,America's Army,and Battlefield 1942...I just want to know if they all well run well on max settings with decent fps...if not whats a better card...I dont want to spend more than 200 US dollars on the gfx card.

Well, putting it to ya honestly, that graphics card is a complete P.O.S. If you want to max out those games, you need a 6600GT at a bare minimum, which I think is around $250.

5900 will be a little better. It would be better to get a Radeon 9800 Pro though. Stay away from the GeForce FX series please...its crap.

9800xt is pretty much a waste of money. If you are going to do that, it would be much more cost effective to go with a 6600GT or one of the lower X800s.

Try your best to stay out of the 5XXX series. They are really not up to task for DirectX9 applications, the newer games. 6600 is your best bet. Try your best to save up for it.

thx for the help then...so a 9800pro or sumthin 6600gt should run those games well rite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom