Good Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
gab00n said:
ThermalTake Xaser PC Case

It has seven fans i got you all beat, :)

This is what I would get too. Very nice and featured pack case, You get more bang for your buck than any case out there. Plus if you show up at a LAN party with one of these, you will draw a crowd, believe me, I was one of the ones in the crowd :D.

I personally own a Thermaltake Xaser III V1000A and it has 7 fans they are good fans they usuallly cost about 6$ each(they are orange) they are not that strong but they are silent and my system temp is usually at 25*C and the highest it every got was 35*C. I highly suggest this case but i really like the Thermaltake tsunami and Shark.

When i referred to the seven fans i was not saying it was the best cooling system, i meant that it had more than two fans. You see the others were bragging that theirs had two fans. Very simple, no?

yeah im looking for pimped out looks, but i wanted that one because you could get some accesorie to cool down the bay drives and it has like cool modding n stuff. What about some cool (as in hip) modding accesories?

I got a black TT tsunami (window) its wicked but make sure you got plenty of room, its pretty big lol! I suggest u put it on top of a desk too, because I tripped and my speakers fell on the case and dented x2 -.- !
it runs really cool, theres a lil noise but nothing a few reducers wont fix (the door reduces a lot)

I run at about 25 and I've got a prescott 3.2 So booo @ all u people calling the prescott a hottie ( it is but not the kinda hottie ur talkin about)

well do you think it will be good with a SLI mother board and two 6800 Ultras?

VIII, the tsunami case fans are really loud... the other day i went over to my friend's house to help him move stuff.. and when i got into his living room... all you hear are the pc fans running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom