Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
tajahem said:
I have an extension for ff called ieview that can automatically open up the page I am trying to view in ie. It leaves my ff browser open and I haven't noted any problems.

I have that, too. But in Opera. It does not require any installation.

Always the proponent of Opera eh TheMajor!! One day I'll try your browser and see what its about, but I do like FireFox and also for namesake. I also run FireFox and IE, almost never IE, but I run it for Yahoo games.

I have tried operah before, i find it way too cluttered and you don't get a nice full page view of the website, it just has too much crap everywhere.

gab00n said:
I have tried operah before, i find it way too cluttered and you don't get a nice full page view of the website, it just has too much crap everywhere.

It takes about 1 minute to remove the bars and panels to get a "full page view".

I have tried three at one time IE, Mozilla Firefox and Opera - no problems.
As IE is so well used spyware, adware and pop-ups etc. are very common, therefore use MF, which has tabbed browsing which is excellent.
Opera is similar and fast but the free version has an advertising banner area.
MF and Opera both upon installation copy IE favourites.
You will require IE occasionally for certain sites/programs and updates.

TheMajor, I was having issues with FF one day, and my computer ended up messin up and I had to reinstall Windows, so I dont think it was a FF problem it was my computer. It wouldnt load the applet in yahoo and kept tellin me I had to install Java but I already had, I had other stuff goin on thought like I said.

I shouldn't have to do anything to have a nice clean browser, opera is cluttered as hell. If google looked like a cross between opera and a birds nest, you would be thinking right now "Google? WTF?" Simple and nice is the best combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom