how do i get win2k to boot into safe mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethangel

Daemon Poster
i cant boot into the os, is there a way to change to safe mode before that or will i need a boot disk?

uh, i didnt install it, there are 500 computers here, we dont install OS, we make and image and install it from the server or do a multicast session and install it from there

installing every OS from the cd (no we dont use the one from the manufacturer) would take about a bajillion years, lol plus the fact that we have about 2gigs of software that goes on every computer AND wed have to set up networking, networked printers, ms outlook, mcafee virus scan, and install all of the software, plus download and install all of the patches and updates from MS (that would take 2 bajillion years) so we just image em

i thought there was another way to re create the boot disks from a working os, will ask my local guru and get back 2 u

Failing that I could e mail u a copy of my boot disks but I dont know if they are taylored to the particular pc

Martin

my guru sez if u can get a win 2k cd you should be able to use that as a boot disk to repair installation

martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom